COVID-19 Update 3/16/2020
To mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and to assist our patients with urgent dental conditions, Gould Dentistry, in keeping with the recommendation of the American Dental Association, will postpone all elective procedures at this time. We will be in touch with those who have appointments to reschedule them. Should you have questions or concerns please contact us; we are here to help you.
As Further information becomes available, we will be updating our website with the information. Please do your best to stay healthy and help others stay healthy. We are all in this together.
A Message from Gould Dentistry About Our Plans for COVID-19
There is no higher priority for us than the health and safety of our patients, team members and their families. The following are infection control measures we employ mandated by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and the American Dental Association:
- All instrumentation is ultrasonically cleaned, packaged and sealed, and steam sterilized following each patient appointment.
- All surfaces in the treatment area including the dental chair are sanitized with hospital-grade disinfectant following each patient appointment.
- Clinical team members follow Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standard protocol with each patient including hand washing and use of gloves and masks.
- The foregoing has always been the standard of care in our dental office.
In view of the recent covid-19 outbreak, commonly referred to as coronavirus, and per recommendation of the World Health Organization (WHO), Gould Dentistry is exercising additional precautions with the intent of keeping everyone healthy.
The frequency of cleaning and disinfection throughout the day of the reception and consultation areas and restroom has been increased.
We respectfully ask for your help by exercising these precautions:
- Please wash your hands upon arrival to our office.
- “No handshaking” ( We are happy to see you, but let’s bump elbows instead!)
- Reschedule your appointment if you have had a fever or respiratory symptoms within the past 48 hours.
- Reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to foreign or stateside affected area within the past 4 weeks.
- Please wash your hands prior to leaving the office.
Let’s all do our part to help one another stay healthy.