Update: June 3,2021
We are taking the following precautions to maximize your safety:
- We will control the entry/exit to limit the number of people and will not let our guests cross paths while in our space.
- We will pre-screen all patients prior to appointments.
- Please arrive on time and one of our team members will greet you at the door, as our doors will be locked at all times.
- Please come to your appointments masked and wear at all times, except during 1% hydrogen peroxide pre-rinse and dental procedure.
- Be prepared to have your temperature taken and wash hands/ use hand sanitizer immediately upon entry.
- Please be assured that all shared touch points and clinical spaces are thoroughly disinfected prior to your arrival.
A MESSAGE FROM DR.GOULD REGARDING YOUR DENTAL HEALTH
“WHY SHOULD I FEEL SAFE RECEIVING DENTAL CARE HERE?”
We are taking extra measures to provide a safe environment during COVID.
- One Patient in the office at a time.
- Team members and patients are screened for health and temperatures daily.
- Masks are required of everyone.
- All patients wash hands upon entering and leaving.
- Enhanced high-efficiency air filtration units are in operation.
- Long-standing infection prevention protocols continue to be followed.
- Enhanced sanitation measures with hospital-grade disinfectants are carried out throughout the day.
- Credit card machine and pens sanitized after every use.
Thank you for entrusting us for your dental needs and safety!
Reopening Our Practice Update 5/26/2020
I hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot since mid-March and all of us are looking forward to resuming more normal routines. While many things have changed, what has remained the same is my commitment to your health and safety.
You will notice some changes at your next appointment. These changes have been made to help protect you and all of our patients. No magazines (can’t be disinfected) and fewer chairs (physical distancing) in the reception area and an increased use of personal protective equipment (PPE)–the dental team will be wearing masks, face shields and gowns to insure the safety of patients and team members. Also, future appointment scheduling and any transactions will take place at the dental chair.
We will communicate with you in advance of your appointment to ask some health screening questions; you will again be asked those questions when you are in the office.
At your next appointment:
- Call (262.633.0080) from the parking lot to let us know you have arrived; we will direct you to enter the office through the REAR ENTRANCE when the treatment room is ready for you.
- A mask or scarf covering your mouth and nose is required.
- Come by yourself; if you are accompanied by anyone, they must stay in the vehicle (unless needed to help you).
- When you come in we will ask you about your health, take your temperature and ask that you wash hands.
- If you’re not feeling well, let us know and reschedule your appointment.
- Wash hands prior to leaving the office.
Over the past several decades, the dental profession has practiced the highest infection control standards, including both recommended and mandated sterilization/disinfection protocols to which our practice has always adhered. Our infection prevention processes are intended to permit safe and comfortable care for our patients. I want to share with you the procedures we follow to keep you safe.
Our office strictly follows the infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we stay current with new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
Infection prevention protocol at Gould Dentistry has previously included and continues to include:
- All instrumentation is ultrasonically cleaned and steam-sterilized in sealed bags that are opened just prior to their use.
- The treatment area, including patient chair, hoses, lights, dental unit, countertops, computer keyboards, clip boards, and pens, are sanitized with hospital-grade disinfectant after each patient appointment.
- Clinical team members follow OSHA standard protocol with each patient including hand washing and use of gloves and masks for patient and team protection.
Protocol has been enhanced:
- Reception and restroom areas are sanitized more frequently throughout the day.
- Only one patient at a time is scheduled in the office to respect “physical distancing.”
- Team members are screened daily for signs and symptoms of illness.
For those of you whose dental care has been interrupted or deferred in recent weeks, expect a call, text or email from Kari to assist you in scheduling your care. I look forward to helping you continue your dental care. In the meantime, to assure dental problems are kept to a minimum, be extra diligent with your daily homecare; preventive care techniques are effective!
Should you have any question or concern please contact me; no question is too small. I want each of you to feel comfortable receiving your care.
Denise, Angela, Kari and I appreciate each of you, and we look forward to connecting with you again!
Gould Dentistry LLC